Friday, May 27, 2011

Everything Is Illuminated

There's no excuse for my lazy posting habits, so the least I can do is make it up to my "readers" with this photo heavy post. I know you don't like words, I know.

Photographer: Pau Villanueva
Stylists and Makeup Artists: Carla Samson (Me) and Charisse Fandialan
Location: Antipolo

LOOK # 1



Denim Vest: Ukay
Cherry Detailed Top: Ukay
Accesories and Shoes: Stylist's own (Carla Samson)

LOOK # 2



Dress: Robinson's Department Store
Accessories: SM Department Store

LOOK # 3
Styled by Charisse Fandialan



Top: IZOD
Skirt: Thrifted
Accessories: SM Department Store

LOOK # 4





Top: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Casio from The Collective
Accessories: Bazaar

All these clothes are for sale! Except for the pants, accesories and shoes used :) Feel free to comment if you plan on ordering any! xx











No comments:

Post a Comment