Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunny Side Down

Hey cuties. It's been pretty rainy today, well very, actually. It's signal # 2 here in Manila, and classes were suspended! So I'll be catching up on some blog posts. The rainy season is usually hard to work around for me, fashion wise. I never really know what to wear during this season since the weather's a bit bipolar as well. It could be really rainy and really hot, which makes it quite confusing. Instead, I'll be updating you guys on what I'm raving about lately.

YSL Bags

Large  Classic Leather Muse in Beige
$ 1550.00

Y Clutch in Stingray Printed Leather

YSL rings!! THIS I REALLY LOVE ♡ They're really pricey though, retailing at around $400 each. :( So will have to save up for the best one! :)


Doesn't this remind you of my recent outfit post? :) Haha. She's sporting the YSL ring in turquoise that I've been lusting over!

Isn't this multicolored star charm bracelet adorable too? :) It reminds me a bit of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada designs!


American Apparel






Chiffon Full Length Skirts
$ 46.00

(She's my favorite American Apparel model, btw ;) Doesn't she look a bit like Cathy Nguyen?)





Corduroy Circle Skirt
$ 39.00



Mid Length Accordion Pleat Skirt
$ 52.00




Natural Denim Circle Skirt
$ 45.00





Interlock Mini Skirt
$ 32.00



Pique Full Woven Skirt
$ 38.00





( Doesn't this look remind you of my model Bea's outfit?)

Silky Shirred Waist Skirt
$ 35.00





Seersucker Full Woven Skirt
$ 38.00



Chambray Full Woven Skirt
$ 38.00





Stretch Bull Denim Shorts
$ 46.00


Light Wash High Waist Jean Cuff Short
$ 58.00


Denim Front Button Short
$ 46.00




Jersey Pocket Skirt
$30.00

That's all for tonight, folks. If you find any resemblance in my outfits to the photos you've seen here, now you know why. Haha. I like browsing around my favorite stores online and checking their lookbooks, and then integrating their style with mine. Hope you enjoyed my little photo spree.

xx,
Carla ♡✌☼











No comments:

Post a Comment