Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Jet Set ✈

Sundays are shopping days for me :) It's the only day in the week wherein I have my mom to myself the whole day, which means more kaching! Haha. We haven't been able to spend much time the last few because I've been busy with school work and moving in the condo. So, when I finally cleared my weekend, I made sure to sneak in some shopping. Here's what I got this weekend! 

(Pink Sleeveless Skater Dress, SM Department Store)
In my previous post, I was wearing the teal version of this dress. I got so many compliments, so I decided to pick it up in another color :)

(Heart Detailed Dress, SM Department Store)
This was a lucky find! I usually find some of my cutest clothes in the kids department of SM at cheaper prices. And if you're wondering how is it that I fit into children's clothes, I'll have you know that they carry size 18, which fits me perfectly. Haha.


Close up of the print. It's actually red and dark blue, not black. :)


The skirt part of the dress. :)

(White Knit Sweater with Elbow Patch, Forever 21)
I'm just trying out the whole elbow patch style that Zara and Forever 21 have been sporting. It has this very industrial revolution feel -- like a young boy in the coal mine with the whole newspaper boy hat, brown trousers and suspenders. Haha! I over think things. :)



Back portion of the top :)


(Dark Blue Knit Sweater with Elbow Patches, Forever 21)


Hope you enjoyed today's posts! :) If you have any questions, you can tweet me at @HelloCarliexx :) Hope to hear from you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment