Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hong Kong Fashion Haul ♡




















Lately I've been drawn to more feminine pieces, not just in terms of design and prints but mostly in terms of cloth. I'm enjoying wearing chiffon, soft tulle, silk and other smoother materials. Also, since it's summer, it's time to bring out all my dresses!! In order to keep cool with the heat, I picked up light and breathable clothing materials in cotton and silk. I'm also drifting away from darker colors of clothing because it can create the illusion that it's hotter than it actually is. So for the summer season I'm sticking to whites and pastel colors to keep me cool and vibrant. All of the products I purchased on the trip are less than P 1500 :) Which is pretty steep but still a good bargain for some of the other things I picked up. Tell me if you wanna see more fashion hauls! Tweet me @HelloCarliexx :) 

4 comments:

  1. Ang ganda nung dresses, gusto ko umiyak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate Carla pag sawa ka na ah... andito lang ako! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ano ka ba, El :P I'll be selling some of these stuff online! I'll let you know :D

      Delete