Saturday, January 26, 2013

Makeup Class In The Works

I've been receiving so many questions on ask.fm lately, and I find myself enjoying entertaining all of them! A friend of mine was enjoying browsing through my ask.fm too, and she suggested that I do a makeup class! I was thrilled to hear that someone thought my knowledge about makeup and whatnot was good enough for me to hold a class about it -- however, the first thing that came to my mind was "Who would go?" I'm nowhere near as established as the other fashion and beauty bloggers, and my following is small. I know that for a fact. Haha! But if my readers think I should, I ought to give it a chance.. I think? Haha. My friend suggest me this website called http://tradeschool.coop/Manila/class :) It's an amazing venture! Check out the photos below for how it works :)




Basically, you don't need to pay :) I won't be asking for outrageous things too! Haha, I'll probably be asking for colored pens... I love colored pens. :) And you know, I'll probably just ask you all to bring your makeup kits and I'll teach you how to maximize them :) I'll probably do a giveaway on the class too. Maybe eyeshadow palettes from Lulu Makeup :) So, I just wanna know... Comment below if you'd be interested in attending a BASIC makeup class by me :) It's gonna be really basic, just for school, work, and for everyday makeup :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster award. if you're interested Check it out Here for more information. Thanks! :D

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete