Monday, March 7, 2011

Hi, Society.

This post is inspired by Vern's blogspot :) I don't know her personally, but I have seen her in school and do follow her blog a lot. Haha. Basically this is my make up routine, I'm no expert though so pardon me if you think I'm doing it wrong.


1. TRUblend by Covergirl in Warm Beige 445
2. ELF brushes (Foundation brush and Bronzing brush)
3. TRUblend pressed powder in no.2
4. TRUblend concealer in no.2
5. ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in Black
6. ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
7. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Very Black

I have super sensitive skin and if I don't use products that are as "gentle" on my face as I need them to be then I break out. Luckily, these products have kept my face sane the past few months and I'm not thinking of changing my make-up routine. Sooo, that has been post number 2 for today. I'm a chatty girl which means you won't be disappointed with my blogging habits. Haha. Enjoy!

1 comment: