Friday, March 11, 2011

Young and Wreckless

I met Georgina Wilson today. I am.... BEYOND HAPPY.



This is how our conversation went..
Carla: Hi! I'm so sorry to disturb you guys, but I'm such a huge fan and I just wanted to give this gift!!
Georgina: Aww, thank you!! I love your outfit!!
Carla: ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME
Georgina and friends: Aww, she's so cute!

Haha, yes. I am a fan girl. Don't you guys think she's just the most gorgeous thing ever? My brother likes her too, one of our favorite topics whenever we get the chance to talk is Georgina. Haha. Well, if you guys are wondering what outfit she loved... Here are a couple of pictures.


Top: Swap Meet @ Downey Landing
Blazer: Ambiance @ LA Fashion District
Bondage skirt: The Ramp
Bag: Gucci
Necklace: Tiffany and Co.
Shoes: Seventh Heaven Shop


The heels are worth the pain. And as Liz Uy once said, they're not heels if they're not 4 inches ;) Happy reading everyone. And most especially, stay safe. Nature is getting some huge ass pay back with what's been happening, stay calm and vigilant. Pray for all those who've been affected by the earthquakes and tsunamis. Hoping you're all safe at home now. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment