Monday, March 7, 2011

A Person of Interest

Hello, my name is Carla. A lot of people claim that they know me (i.e. Carla's a bitch) but in reality they don't and I've safely assumed that making a blog is my easiest way out of breaking my stereotype. So for starters, I'm 17 years old turning 18 this April -- yes I know I don't look my age or talk like it. I'm taking up AB Development Studies in DLSU Manila, a course unknown to most but I'll explain that in a different post. Hmm, what else.. I've surrounded myself with a good set of friends, their identity will remain secret for the time being. Now on to one of my passions, I really do like fashion. I believe it is an extension of who you are and a form of self expression. I'm a thrift shopper, in case you guys don't know. It doesn't mean I'm cheap, it means I'm practical. My go to store? Always and forever the SM department store (hence my blog name), 75% of my closet is full of clothing purchased from SM and is incorporated in my everyday wear. So let me show you a couple of pictures.


Top: SM Department Store
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: SM Department Store
Feather Earring: Thrifted
Accessores: Tiffany and Co., Wristy Business and Anne Klein


This is what I wore during Wristy Business's first bazaar :) 


And this was what I wore on the 2nd day.


Cardigan: Zara
Floral bustier: SM Department Store
High-waist shorts: The Young and Rusty
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Old Navy
Accessories: Tiffany and Co., Casio (not seen in picture)



So in a nutshell, this is my style. Think you know me now? Let me know. :)





1 comment:

  1. Ang ganda nun top mo na may butas sa likod :"> Love it <3 -April

    ReplyDelete