Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

First and foremost, let me apologize for being M.I.A. for the past couple of weeks. School's been rough with all the piled up requirements which remained untouched all before a day they were due. So I had to cram, rush and do what I had to. Haha. :) I talk as if you guys check out this page every day for updates. Pardon my conceitedness. 


On to more important news.. La Salle has decided to do the whole 6 school days shindig which in turn  has put one of our greatest traditions to rest.. that which we call HAPPY THURSDAY. To the non-La Sallians or whoever, Happy Thursday is a tradition in which academically burdened youngsters take a break from the stress of it all by drinking (or should I say engulfing) bottles and buckets of cool Red Horse/Tanduay Ice or shoots of randomly mixed drinks that make you wanna kiss random people after then take a good ol' barf in the parking lot. Here's how I spent it during my freshman year..

And today, as students all over DLSU commemorated this beloved tradition by finishing up all the possible alcoholic drinks they could find.. Chubbs and I decided to spend the day shopping @ Greenhills. Haha! Here are what we bought :)


Marc Jacobs Workwear in Sea Green. It kind of looks more bluish here due to the lighting :) It's greener in person.


Black and white striped bag with red and gold detailing ♥ Chubbs snuck out while I was getting Gian's gift wrapped and got me this. So sweet, guuh ♥ Thanks, love!


Don't you think this cropped top is gorgeous? ♥ Can't wait to wear it to dance class! Dirty Dancing vibe, right? Thank you, flipfold! :)



Army Green Toms! Looking for comfy shoes to go with any outfit? These are perfect! ♥


To top it off, some random guy came up to us and offered this! He was with his kids and there weren't any cartoons so I think they decided to "donate" it to us instead. How sweet! haha. Truly a happy unconventional thursday ♥

Enjoy reading!
xx, Carla






7 comments:

  1. DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. YOU'RE THE MOST APPRECIATIVE PERSON I KNOW :) Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags!!! How much are those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEMOGRA, haha nice name! bubut :> I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ate Erika! The marc jacobs is 700 and the striped one is 800 i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF DEMOGRA PALA NAME KO =)) I CHANGED IT NA :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang kyooot nun marc jacobs bag :">

    ReplyDelete