Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wide Awake and Dreaming

Hey, everybody. I've been busy and down the past couple of weeks, and I haven't been up to writing much these days. I got this really mean ask on tumblr about how my life is not cool and I'm being such a poser. Haha. Well, to hell with that bitch and still not getting a birthday gift from my mom. Anyway, I've been shopping a lot lately and here are some of my finds.. Most are in my room, so maybe I'll make a post about the rest tomorrow.
\

Wild Thing muscle tee from Forever Young ;; Pop Culture, Alabang Town Center

My current read. I haven't gone far, so I can't really tell if it's in my line of interest. Haha.

I have a veryyy interesting blogpost coming up and I'm preparing real hard for it. So, I hope you all tune in to that and check back on my blog. Have a hot and happy summer! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment