Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Young, Wild and Free ♥


I'm officially an adult! :) I turned 18 yesterday and it wasn't what I expected it to be. It was theeee worst birthday of my life, but through the overwhelming greetings of friends and people I didn't even know -- it made my heart smile ♥ It may not have been my day, but I'm hoping it'll be my year. I can't wait to test out what it's like to be legal. Haha! I might be having a little party for some friends either in Republiq or Encore, but that's still undecided. I haven't had my first legal alcoholic drink, and I wonder if it's gonna taste any different. Haha. And, this also means that my bestfriend's birthday is coming soon!! We were born exactly a week apart ♥ hihi. So excited for the new adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment