Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nothing Good Happens After 2 AM ✗

Here are some of my OOTD's during the break. Weirdly, it was the warmest winter I've experienced yet.. It usually bounces from 12-14 degrees celsius in SoCal during December, but it was all the way up to 28 this year. I was so bummed cause I really prepared my "winter chic" outfits (whatever that means), and often times, ended up sweating under layers of unnecessary clothing :( I should have brought shorts' and skirts' instead. :( Less babbling, more pictures.. Here we go!


Christmas OOTD

Pink Skater Dress, Purple Blazer, Black Tights, and Grey Socks all from SM Department Store
Black Platform Booties, RK Manila
Belt, Charlotte Russe
Watch, Casio


Citadel OOTD

Kimono, Xhilaration
Grey Tank Top, Forever 21
Pants, Forever 21
Brown Boots, Walmart


Lunch at Gyukaku OOTD

Aztec Sequined Sweater, Charlotte Russe
Jeggings, Bench
Necklace, Tiffany & Co.
Wallet, Folli Follie
Brown Boots, Walmart



Black Leather Jacket, LA Fashion District
Peach Loose Top, Charlotte Russe
Grey Tank Top, Forever 21
Jeans, H&M
Necklace, Charlotte Russe
Brown Lace Up Boots, Cathy Jean

So, those are all the looks I got pictures of.. Bummer :( But if you wanna see more, I have a lot posted on my instagram @samsoncarla :) Feel free to tweet me @HelloCarliexx for any questions and suggestions! Hope you all enjoyed xo





No comments:

Post a Comment