Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Goodbye For Now

Hello loves :) Just wanna inform you I'll be gone from social media for awhile. I closed down my twitter temporarily, until I feel like my tweets won't be of me constantly bickering about things going on in my life.. :) On ask.fm, I'll still be answering your questions, but no more personal ones anymore. That was a mistake hehe, it made me look too vulnerable. For Instagram, I won't be the one updating it, I've asked my friend to upload things for me and stuff, so if you guys comment, I'm sorry if I won't get to answer them ASAP. The only thing I'll be updating personally will be this blog and my part on Les Maquillage Babes :)

Hope you guys understand. I'm going through a rough patch right now, and I feel like distancing myself from people is the best thing to do.. I'll be back, I promise. Hopefully by then I'll be better. I love you all. Thank you for always inspiring me, encouraging me, and making me feel loved. :) I'm gonna miss talking to a lot of you, but this hiatus is much needed. See you all on a better day. 



xx
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment